Student Withdrawal

Leaving Us? Please follow our student withdrawal procedures.

Chantilly HS Student Withdrawal Procedures 

Enrolling Parent

  • Contact your student’s Subschool to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
  • Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.


  • Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades, and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
  • Return completed withdrawal form to your Subschool Administrative Assistant before leaving campus on your last day.


  • Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in your student’s Subschool).
    • Please submit this form to your student’s Subschool Administrative Assistant.

Student Records

  • A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Liz Fisher, our school registrar, at @email.