About Our Library
To ensure that students and staff are lifelong readers and effective users of ideas and information.
Open every day from: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
On late bus days will be open until 4:00p.m.
Visiting the Library
- The library is open before school, during lunch, during CT (for Chargers in Good Standing with appropriate stickers), and after school.
- E-hall passes are required to visit the library during class time except when accompanied by a teacher.
- Students must sign in when visiting the library and should sign out again when leaving.
- Students can sign in by scanning their student ID cards or the ID cards on their student computers. They may also scan their IDs in the StudentVue app on their phones or use their phones to scan a QR code.
- Treat people with kindness and consideration.
- Avoid food and drinks except for water bottles.
- Maintain a reasonable speaking volume.
- Clean up after yourself and push in chairs.
- Follow the SR&R when using computers and other devices.
- Printing is for classwork only.
All CHS students and faculty are enrolled in a Schoology course called Library: Chantilly HS. Please visit that course and click on the Research Databases folder to access account information and passwords.