Leaving Us? Please follow our student withdrawal procedures.
Chantilly HS Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact your student’s Subschool to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades, and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return completed withdrawal form to your Subschool Administrative Assistant before leaving campus on your last day.
- Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in your student’s Subschool).
- Please submit this form to your student’s Subschool Administrative Assistant.
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Liz Fisher, our school registrar, at @email.