Rising 9th grade parents will benefit from a program in the auditorium that includes an overview of the Chantilly HS curriculum. Diploma types will be covered along with advice for making good choices for ninth grade. All parents and students will have the opportunity to learn about elective course offerings during an open house showcase with teachers in the cafeteria. Due to space constraints, Curriculum Night is open only to students enrolled at Chantilly or who actually live in our boundaries.
Rising 9th Graders
- 6-7 p.m. in the Auditorium - Welcome, Curriculum/Course Overview, Electives, Diploma Types and Advanced Academics.
- 7-7:45 p.m. in the Lecture Hall - Math/Science/English/Social Studies and Associated Electives Course Preview Showcase
- 7-7:45 p.m. in the Cafeteria - All Other Departments Electives/Course Preview Showcase (Academy, CTE, ESOL, Fine and Performing Arts, HPE, World Language)
Rising 10th-12th Graders
- 6:30-7p.m. in the Lecture Hall - Math/Science/English/Social Studies and Associated Electives Course Preview Showcase
- 6:30-7p.m. in the Cafeteria - All Other Department Electives/Curriculum Showcase (Academy, CTE, ESOL, Fine and Performing Arts, HPE, World Language)
Persons desiring to attend who require accommodations for a disability are asked to contact Mrs. Sue McCallister, administrative assistant, at 703-222-8100, a week before this event.