Family Engagement Survey Results
Translate this page
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to Chantilly High School.
We are proud that families at Chantilly reported:
- 86 percent feel "my child feels safe at school."
- 86 percent feel "this school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures."
- 83 percent feel "I feel welcome at my child's school."
- 84 percent feel "the school staff keeps me informed of my child's progress."
- 82 percent feel "events at my child's school are held at times I am available to participate."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13-April10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child's school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming Environment
- Student Success
- Family and School Partnerships
- Collaboration with the Community
View the full Chantilly High School Family Engagement Survey Results.
View the FCPS webpage for survey results throughout the school district.