FCPS Moves to Schoology
Dear Charger Community,
I am excited to share that students, families, and teachers throughout FCPS and in our school community will use Schoology (pronounced /SKOO-luh-jee/) as our learning management system beginning Fall 2021.
- Starting in July 2021, we will not use Blackboard 24-7 Learning or Blackboard Collaborate Ultra (BBCU)
- Schoology has a connected web conferencing tool, Zoom
- Schoology works with Google Drive
- You need a SIS/ParentVUE account to login to Schoology: http://bit.ly/FCPSSIS
- You can learn more about Schoology: https://www.fcps.edu/schoology
- Students have a Schoology account effective June 18, 2021 but will not see courses until the first day of school.
- Parents will be able to log into Schoology using their SIS login credentials starting on 8/19.
- Students use their FCPS student ID and password to login to Schoology: https://lms.fcps.edu. Look for the FCPS logo to make sure you are on the correct login page.
Schoology is a learning space that enhances communication, collaboration, and personalized learning for students, teachers, and families. As a parent or guardian, you will be able to use Schoology to view:
- your child's classes
- your child’s assignments and participation
- your child’s calendar
- teacher comments, scores, and feedback
We are asking that you:
- Make sure you have registered for a SIS/ParentVUE account: http://bit.ly/FCPSSIS
- Learn more about Schoology: https://www.fcps.edu/schoology
- Look for the next communication about how to login to Schoology
We look forward to using Schoology as we launch the 2021-22 school year. Until then, happy summer!
Scott Poole, Principal