Curriculum Night & Curriculum Fair
Curriculum Night Presentation
Rising 9th Grade Families are invited to view this pre-recorded ‘Curriculum Night’ presentation that reviews course options available 9th grade students and suggestions to help your student make the most of their high school experience.
Virtual Curriculum Fair
Current CHS students (grades 9, 10 and 11) will review the Virtual Curriculum Fair Google Site during Advisory on Thursday, January 7. Families and students are encouraged to use this resources throughout the Academic Advising process.
Want to know more about Academic Advising?
Chantilly HS Student Services has organized a Google Site with resources related to Academic Advising: https://sites.google.com/view/chs-academic-advising
Note: In order to access this site, students may have to log out of their FCPS Google Account. If you receive a ‘not found’ error while trying to access the site, check your browser to ensure you are not logged in to an FCPS Google Account.
Students will receive an overview of the Academic Advising process over the next few weeks.
- 11th Grade (Rising Seniors) – Overview during Advisory on Tuesday, January 12
- 10th Grade (Rising Juniors) – Overview during Health & PE 10 on Thursday, January 14 or Friday, January 15
- 9th Grade (Rising Sophomores) – Overview during Health & PE 9 on Thursday, February 4 or Friday, February 5
9th and 10th grade students enrolled in Online Campus PE 9 or 10 or those not enrolled in PE this year will receive an email from their counselor with information.
Current 8th Grade Students (Rising 9th Grade) will participate in a presentation with CHS counselors:
- Rachel Carson: Friday, January 8
- Franklin: Wednesday, January 13
- Rocky Run: Friday, January 15