School Improvement & Innovation Plan
Outcome goals for this academic school year
School Improvement & Innovation Plan At A Glance
Chantilly High School
Scott Poole, Principal
End of Year SMARTR Outcome - Close the Gap
Decrease the course failure rate for all courses by 10% from 1.38% in 17-18 to 1.25% or better for 18-19.
- Identify most failed courses and develop additional scaffolding for students who are unsuccessful early.
- Increase the retention rate of material over the course of the school year.
- Increase attendance both in school and at remediation opportunities.
- Identify and intervene with students who demonstrate course failure early
End of Year SMARTR Outcome - Raise the Bar
All collaborative teams will plan and implement at least two learning experiences aligned explicitly with one or more POG attributes and measure student growth within those units as reported on the EOQ CLT survey.
- Offer Professional Learning Opportunities.
- Use Visual and Auditory use of POG Attributes and Skills throughout the school.
- Provide CLT Support.